Autodesk Revit Expert
Autodesk Revit Expert
About Crystal BIM Solutions Ltd.
Crystal BIM Solutions Ltd. is member of the Crystal System Group Ltd. a leading European Consulting and ITengineering company. Crystal BIM Solutions Ltd. is a young and fast-growing AEC- and Engineering Service Provider with operational offices in Albania and Romania we are serving clients in Europe and across the globe. Using the most recognized tools like Autodesk’s AutoCAD 2D/3D, Revit, Trimble’s Tekla and combine it with latest IT technologies makes Crystal BIM Solutions one of the most requested service provider in its domain.
Today we are looking for a medium till senior experienced Autodesk AutoCAD 2D / 3D and Revit specialist to grow our team of experts in Albania and Romania. You will join our development team who is actively supporting the digital transformation of Crystal and its clients. We are making use of cutting-edge technologies, efficient and effective software developments for project design and engineering, leveraging our on-going partnership with Autodesk, Tekla and our IT consulting and engineering teams. The position will be assigned partially to our Albanian office partially to our Romanian office.
- Actively participating in AEC Projects, 2D to 3D Design transformations,
- Collaborative works via Revit across our network of European clients
- Build, develop and manage a team of architect / engineers in close cooperation with the General Manager
- Coordinating the teams in Albania and Romania (ability to travel up to 50%)
- Actively participating and contributing to Crystal’s unique educational programs
Required Skill Sets
- Good understanding of design and engineering processes for one of the following areas of expertise: Structural Engineering, Architecture, MEP are mandatory
- Experience in BIM collaboration and IFC schema
- 3 + Years of experience in working with Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit are mandatory
- English language skills level B2 – C are mandatory,
- Any additional foreign language will be an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD 2D / 3D authoring and design tools is mandatory
- Proficient knowledge of Autodesk Revit is mandatory
- Proficient in creation of Revit families (3D elements)
- Experiences working with collaborative tools like MS Teams, Skype, ZOOM, etc
- Knowledge of Trimble Tekla Software or any other CAD tool is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of .NET
- Additional skills in IT (databases, programming languages, visualization, etc.) are an advantage
- Professional approach to quality, time and budget
- Eager to learn
- Team spirit
Why to work for Crystal BIM Solutions?
Crystal BIM Solutions Ltd. is a young, fast growing company and all career steps are open for further personal development in an international environment and creating added values by combining CAD, BIM and the latest achievements in IT and Digital Twins. Crystal’s Talent Solution and Development program is well recognized and awarded and reflects Crystal’s Philosophy: We believe that expanding qualified education is the only feasible way to generate long-term economic growth. Crystal System concentrates on the importance of knowledge capital; a strong and coherent emphasis on education is central to our success. We believe in the digital future of the construction and engineering sector and create programs with universities in Italy, Romania, Moldova and Albania related to “Building – The digital Future” to push forward Construction and Real Estate Management 4.0.
We are looking forward to receive your application preferred with a detailed description of your Revit experiences and projects and any additional IT skills. For more information about Crystal System Group Ltd. and Crystal BIM Solutions Ltd. please visit our website: www.crystal-system.eu Please send your CV and Address Letter (English) to:
Crystal BIM Solutions Ltd. Attn.: HR Department Str. Jiului 153 RO-013218 Bucharest
In case you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
Mr. Frank Nagorschel Director Marketing & Talent Solutions
GSM: +40 753 030 130
You can apply for the job, starting on 12.06.2020