Would you like to build your career in Building Information Modeling (BIM) environment for free?
You have an extraordinary opportunity to participate in the “Building Information Modelling: Introduction & Practice” course organized by Crystal System within the Faculty of Power Engineering, Polyethnic University of Bucharest, March 30-May 16.
There is a growing demand in the market for professionals with BIM expertise who are able to identify, implement and manage BIM technology to enable more effective coordination, communication and collaboration.
The topics of the “Building Information Modelling: Introduction & Practice” course will be:
– Introduction to BIM, terms & concepts
– Autodesk Revit Training (Basic)
– Autodesk Revit Training (Advanced)
At the end of our BIM: Introduction & Practice course you will be able to:
- obtain fundamental concepts of Building Information Modelling (BIM) knowledge from Crystal global professionals, as well as build your skills profile with a competitive digital expertise
- create a 3D project from scratch through detailed stages of design, documentation, analysis, presentation and visualization
- gain a valuable prize if you get a top 5 result at the final exam.
Also, the best students will have the opportunity to be hired within the Crystal System or at Crystal’s partners.
Build your career with Crystal!
Click on the link and register for the course until 28.03.2020:
Please note, that those participants who have any proven working experience in BIM Technologies programming or Data Bases, unfortunately, will be ineligible for the final exam prizes, as in such situation Crystal System is not able to guaranty a fair competition. Still, the Crystal Certificate of Completion (Participation) will be provided to all exam participants nevertheless of their domain experience.