Data Engineer Monterrey / Mexico – Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia – Colombo / Sri Lanka
About Crystal System Group
About Crystal System Group
Crystal System Group Ltd. is a transnational company headquartered in Limassol Cyprus with offices in Cyprus, Romania, Republic of Moldova, and Albania. Crystal System Group is operating with five different Business Units (BU’s): Crystal System Technology Unit, the IT-Engineering and Consulting Unit; Crystal BIM Solutions, your technology and engineering consulting partner in AEC; Crystal Airline Solutions, the Unit specialized in solutions for the global Airline Industries; Crystal System Talent Solutions, the Unit of Crystal System which is coordinating the Crystal System Edu(-cational) Program and Talent placement based on Crystal’s University Educational Programs. In Monterrey/ Mexico Crystal System is joining a partnership with the “Universidad de Monterrey” for its Educational Programs.
From its offices in South-Eastern-Europe and the Western Balkans and starting this year from Monterrey / Mexico, Crystal System Group is offering its services globally to some of the most recognized, leading corporations like Lufthansa, British American Tobacco, Ferrero, Pirelli, Renault, Fiat …. For more information about Crystal System Group please visit: www.crystal-system.eu and/or www.crystal-bim.com
Crystal System is extending its operations towards Monterrey / Mexico to be closer to its client(s) and will start its operation and hiring there in the second half of 2021. To offer best services to its clients
Crystal is looking for and hiring a Data Engineer .
Core Activities / Responsibilities of the Position: Data Engineer for Data & Analytics
- Lead a Team of 10 colleagues
- Support team members with technical solutions, including code review and optimization
- Plan, design, develop Analytics solution based on client requirements
- Develop new data ingestion processes and procedures
- Monitoring performances and KPIs on various platforms (MS SQL MI / HVR / ADF / VMs / etc.
- Plan and provision new data flows coming from various sources (SAP ECC, Salesforce, Local DBs, SAP APO, …
- Configure and Maintain various platforms (MS SQL MI / HVR / ADF / Alteryx)
Mandatory Requirements / Experiences:
The ideal “Data Engineer for Data & Analytics” shall have:
- • 5+ years of experience as Senior Data Engineer
- SQL / T-SQL – solid experience
- MS Azure Environment Experience (ADF (Blob Storage / SQL MI)
- Experiences in ETL/ELT design patterns
What would be an advantage?
- Windows Server Administration
- Basic Network Knowledge
- The office location will be in the vibrant city of Monterrey / Mexico or Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia. Knowledge transfer shall happen in Monterrey, Kuala Lumpur or Sri Lanka by our Senior Experts and Client Delivery Manager
- Ability to travel is mandatory ca. 20%
- Spanish and fluent in English are the mandatory language requirements.
We are looking forward to receive your application preferred with a detailed description of your professional experiences and projects in the before mentioned responsibility and skill areas and any additional IT skills. For more information about Crystal System Group Ltd. and Crystal BIM Solutions Ltd. please visit our website: www.crystal-system.eu and https://www.crystal-system.eu/careers/
Please send you application (English) with the remark: “Data Engineer Data Analytics / Mexico-Malaysia” to:
E-mail: email@example.com CC: Alexandru.Aldescu@crystal-system.eu