IBM – BPM Process Designer
IBM – BPM Process Designer
The candidate will part of a bigger Crystal team located in Bucharest to serve a client in the finance sector as IBM BPM Process Designer. The candidate will support our client in designing BPM Workflows, User-Interfaces and Dash-Board. The candidate shall have confirmed experiences of minimum 3 Years in IT Projects and minimum 2 Years in BPM Development (preferably with IBM BPM Process Designer).
Required Skill Sets
- University Degree and/or Master in IT or equivalent (Computer Science)
- Experienced in the design of BPM workflows, user-interfaces and dashboards with IBM BPM Process Designer
- Deep knowledge of BPMN 2.0 standards and language
- Strong understanding of integration principles and technologies (Message Queues and Web-Services, SOAP Based & Rest Style
- Solid experiences of modelling and query database structures (SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL)
- Experience in using IBM Integration Designer would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a team and acting proactively
- Solution oriented person, stress resistant and keen on keeping deadlines
- Flexible and analytical approach
- Balanced, determined, passionate about IT
- Analytical and good communication skills
- Proficient English is mandatory, French or any other European is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are needed
- Open positions 2
- Locations: Bucharest and Galati
- Preferred starting date shall be the latest 15.01.2021
- Permanent labour contract according to Romanian legislation
- Working in a modern and friendly environment
- Working in a young, motivated and growing team with perspectives to grow
Why to work for Crystal System Group ?
Crystal System Group Ltd. is a young, fast growing company and all career steps are open for further personal development in an international environment and creating added values and deliver science to data.
Crystal’s Talent Solution and Development program is well recognized and awarded and reflects Crystal’s Philosophy: We believe that expanding qualified education is the only feasible way to generate long-term economic growth. Crystal System concentrates on the importance of knowledge capital; a strong and coherent emphasis on education is central to our success.
We believe in the digital future in the engineering sector and create programs with universities in Italy, Romania, Moldova and Albania related to digitalization and IoT to push forward the digital development in engineering, production and construction.
Please send your CV and Address Letter (English) to:
Crystal System Group Ltd.
Attn.: HR Department
Str. Jiului 153 RO-013218 Bucharest
Please send your resumes at email@example.com