Java/AEM Developer – Bucharest
Java/AEM Developer– Bucharest
The candidate will part of a bigger Crystal project team located in Bucharest to support one of our clients in the automotive sector to build up an industrial hub based on a Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The industrial hub represents a large program of multiple projects to optimize the entire value chain along the production process within all embedded group companies around the globe. The scope of the program is multifaceted and includes employee self-services as well as controlling production lines and robots with multiples purposes (production planning, monitoring, preventive maintenance, analytics for optimization etc.) and it will never be boring.
- Design and development of services and applications using the AEM system (Adobe CMS: Adobe Experience Manager)
Required Skill Sets
- 1 to 3 years in JAVA development including 1 year minimum on AEM ·
- AEM version 6.4
- Architecture micro-service
- Java 11, framework Spring boot
- Base SQL Postgres
- Elastic Search
- AWS and use of Amazon SQS, lambda, dynamoDB services
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong drive and motivation.
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Open positions 1
- Permanent labour contract according to Romanian legislation
- Office locations: Bucharest with limited travel activities
- Working in a modern and friendly environment
- Working in a young, motivated and growing team with perspectives to grow
Why to work for Crystal System Group ?
Crystal System Group Ltd. is a young, fast growing company and all career steps are open for further personal development in an international environment and creating added values and deliver science to data.
Crystal’s Talent Solution and Development program is well recognized and awarded and reflects Crystal’s Philosophy: We believe that expanding qualified education is the only feasible way to generate long-term economic growth. Crystal System concentrates on the importance of knowledge capital; a strong and coherent emphasis on education is central to our success.
We believe in the digital future in the engineering sector and create programs with universities in Italy, Romania, Moldova and Albania related to digitalization and IoT to push forward the digital development in engineering, production and construction.
Please send your CV and Address Letter (English) to:
Crystal BIM Solutions Ltd.
Attn.: HR Department
Str. Jiului 153 RO-013218 Bucharest
Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org