Oracle BI Developer – OBIEE
Oracle BI Developer – Essbase & Planning
Job type: Full time;
Career level: Middle-level, Senior-level;
Available positions: 1
Crystal System is looking to extend its Oracle BI Technical team. Typical roles will involve working closely with clients as part of the Crystal team to deliver end-to-end Oracle BI solutions.
Our company is seeking an experienced Oracle Developer to join our IT Department. This person will have the primary responsibility of developing and supporting the existing Oracle E-Business application environment. This person will work closely with the Oracle project team and business users to analyze, design, develop test, document, and support business solutions toward meeting business requirements and goals. Business solutions include: reporting, interfaces, customization, extensions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or proven work experience in Informatics area (Cybernetics, Economic Informatics, Mathematic-Informatics, Computer Science or related fields);
- 2+ years development experience with OBIEE 11g/12c;
- 2+ years development experience working with Oracle RDBMS, coding, performance tuning SQL and PL/SQL;
- Experience working directly with end users;
- English language is mandatory and fluency in Italian is a major plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze current processes and recommend process improvements;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent planning and organizing skill, to support reaching objectives and finalizing activities within set deadlines and at the required level of quality;
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes;
- Attention to details and focus on delivering quality work;
- Open to work with a variety of tools and technologies.
- Experience of Business Intelligence experience across multiple Oracle BI projects;
- Developing, supporting, and maintaining OBIEE 11g and OBIEE12c repository model, reports, and dashboards;
- Collaborating with application developers and ETL developers to translate relational source data into dimensional star schemas for BI analytics;
- Working with business customers to gather and document requirements;
- Designing and documenting technical specifications;
- Advanced knowledge in designing DWH;
- Identify and resolve performance issues and applying best practices;
- Experience with any or all of the following considered a plus: ODI, Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Apex, BI Publisher;
- Possesses understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies.