Oracle BI Developer – ODI
Oracle BI Developer – ODI
Job type: Full time;
Career level: Middle-level, Senior-level;
Available positions: 1
Crystal System is looking to extend its Oracle BI Technical team. Typical roles will involve working closely with clients as part of the Crystal team to deliver end-to-end Oracle BI solutions.
Our company is seeking an experienced Oracle Developer to join our IT Department. This person will have the primary responsibility of developing and supporting the existing Oracle E-Business application environment. This person will work closely with the Oracle project team and business users to analyze, design, develop test, document, and support business solutions toward meeting business requirements and goals. Business solutions include: reporting, interfaces, customization, extensions.
The ETL Developer will be responsible for the efficient, compliant, timely, and secure acquisition, integration, provision, and exchange of the enterprise data between the company and our clients.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or proven work experience in Informatics area (Cybernetics, Economic Informatics, Mathematic-Informatics, Computer Science or related fields);
- 2+ years experience with aspects of the Oracle BI tools : EPM BI (HYPERION), Essbase;
- 2+ years SQL/PL-SQL experience;
- Experience working directly with end users;
- English language is mandatory and fluency in Italian is a major plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze current processes and recommend process improvements;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent planning and organizing skill, to support reaching objectives and finalizing activities within set deadlines and at the required level of quality;
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes;
- Attention to details and focus on delivering quality work;
- Open to work with a variety of tools and technologies.
- In depth advanced understanding of ETL/ ELT concepts and techniques as applied in OLTP, ODS and Data Warehouse applications;
- Develop ETL technical specifications and recommend, design, develop, test, implement/automate, and support innovative and optimal data solutions;
- Develop and document mapping/sessions/workflows;
- Create, execute, and document unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs.
- Deploy cutting-edge technology solutions;
- Design and implement the data loading (ETL) and publishing processes within the DW/BI environment;
- Create reporting specifications, including report creation, data validation, and report validation;
- Data Warehouse and ETL development;
- Proficient in ETL design, star schema creation, building hierarchies, dimensions, measures and subject areas, and federation;
- Possesses understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of distributed and cloud based architecture a distinct advantage;
- Experience with any or all of the following considered a plus: OBIEE, Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Apex, BI Publisher.