SAP is market leader in Enterprise Application Software and Products for Business Analysis, with >355.000 customers in more than 180 countries. Our SAP specialised team is one of the largest in South-East Europe. With over a decade of successful history working with big European corporations and several industries, Crystal System Group has gained a great know how and expertise in implementing SAP; our experts can handle the needs and the performance requirements of the most demanding multinational enterprises. We supply for our clients a wide variety of services that range from system analysis to design, re-engineering, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of SAP applications.
SAP NetWeaver enables SAP systems and other service providers to communicate and exchange data. It is the underlying technology for the Business Suite applications (ERP, CRM, SRM, SCM, PLM) and is the integration and service-based platform on which almost all SAP solutions are based: SAP Analytics such as SAP Portal, SAP PI and SAP BW as well as custom applications.
Crystal System is working on SAP NetWeaver since its foundation and, having participated in many important and complex projects, has gained a great know how and expertise that covers all components, modules, functions and numerous vertical solutions of SAP NetWeaver.
SAP manufactured an integrated CRM software that targets business requirements of organizations in all industries and sectors.
Crystal System has a consistent team of SAP CRM specialists with experience also in SAP web CRM. Our CRM web projects consist in maintenance and development of new functionalities, which include:
- Translations of various elements in programmes and SAP Business Workflows;
- Development of SAP Business Workflows;
- Customising of new components with the use of BSP Component Workbench and developing enhancements of standard components with the usage of the Enhancement Profiles in the BSP
- Component Workbench and integrating new components in SAP Web CRM client;
- Development of custom components / interfacing existing components / modifications on context
- Development and conversion of SmartForms into PDF and making them available as downloadable for
the Web CRM users.
SAP created HANA as an in-memory data platform in order to speed up the processing of vast amounts of data: instead of reading from disk, which is time-consuming and is how traditional databases behave, HANA keeps all the data in memory, consenting to store, process, and access data in real time.
Crystal System has been involved in Hana projects since the early adoption phases and has been involved in different S/4 Hana roadmaps and projects with its clients. Crystal is able to do the following Hana related projects:
- Migration to Hana DB
- Handling of secondary Hana DB
- Code optimization for Hana DB
- Hana modelling
- ABAP on Hana
- BW on Hana
- S/4 Hana technical implementation green field or migration
- Integrations with Hana Cloud Platform
The technical SAP HANA capabilities in Crystal System have been acquired through Crystal’s training
methodology and have been further consolidated through projects. Our knowledge is detailed in the following skill
- Administration and Operation
- User Maintenance and Authorizations
- Catalog Objects and Content
- Data Provisioning
- Smart Data Access, Smart Data Integration, Smart Data Quality
- Data Modeling
- ABAP on HANA
- Performance Optimization
SAP Hana Cloud
SAP HANA Cloud is the in-memory Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that provides instant access to the full power of SAP HANA in the cloud; it enables customers to quickly build, extend, and run SAP HANA applications in the cloud.
Our SAP team was one of the first in Europe to handle a SAP HANA Cloud project, gaining considerable experience in the integration between SAP R/3 on-premise and the in-cloud SAP Solutions, with back-end in JAVA for HANA Cloud Platform and front-end in SAP UI5.
Our SAP BW–BO team is one of the most important in Eastern Europe; it covers all the BO “front end” tools (Report, Xcelsius Dashboard, WeBI), the BO ETL tool (BODI) and the new HANA environment.