Software Test Engineer –Pitesti
Software Test Engineer –Pitesti
The candidate will part of a bigger Crystal project team located in Pitesti to support one of our clients in the automotive sector to build up an industrial hub based on a Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The industrial hub represents a large program of multiple projects to optimize the entire value chain along the production process within all embedded group companies around the globe. The scope of the program is multifaceted and includes employee self-services as well as controlling production lines and robots with multiples purposes (production planning, monitoring, preventive maintenance, analytics for optimization etc.) and it will never be boring.
Design and develop test plans and scenarios.
- Perform both functional and non-functional testing
- Familiar with all types of tests: feature, integration, regression, performance, load and system tests for new software development
- Help establish and improve an automated test environment for UI and non-UI testing
- Work effectively to define testable user stories, especially acceptance criteria, with BA and other stakeholders
- Collaborate within the team, working in pairs with programmers and other team members
- Report on project testing status
- Drive test activities in the team
Required Skill Sets
- 2+ years of experience in Software Testing or a similar role
- 2+ years of experience with an Agile team
- Identify, reproduce and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.
- Good understanding of HTML, HTTP and REST (including hand-on experience with API verification tools like Postman, Swagger)
- Basic database knowledge (SQL basics)
- Test automation knowledge (JUnit, Gatling, JMeter, Cypress, other: Cucumber, Protractor, etc.)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong drive and motivation.
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Open positions 1
- Preferred starting date shall be the latest 15.01.2021
- Permanent labour contract according to Romanian legislation
- Office locations: Bucharest/Pitești with limited travel activities
- Working in a modern and friendly environment
- Working in a young, motivated and growing team with perspectives to grow
Why to work for Crystal System Group ?
Crystal System Group Ltd. is a young, fast growing company and all career steps are open for further personal development in an international environment and creating added values and deliver science to data.
Crystal’s Talent Solution and Development program is well recognized and awarded and reflects Crystal’s Philosophy: We believe that expanding qualified education is the only feasible way to generate long-term economic growth. Crystal System concentrates on the importance of knowledge capital; a strong and coherent emphasis on education is central to our success.
We believe in the digital future in the engineering sector and create programs with universities in Italy, Romania, Moldova and Albania related to digitalization and IoT to push forward the digital development in engineering, production and construction.
Please send your CV and Address Letter (English) to:
Crystal BIM Solutions Ltd.
Attn.: HR Department
Str. Jiului 153 RO-013218 Bucharest
Please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org